bybmg: Pinteresting: Soda Pop Ice Cream

Pinteresting: Soda Pop Ice Cream

/
0 Comments
When I saw this pin, I thought that it would be an easy thing for Henry and I do make together this summer.

It truly was SUPER easy.


I got a 2 liter of orange soda and a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk.


I have the ice cream maker attachment for our KitchenAid mixer. It's a big bowl that is kept in the freezer and a special mixing blade attachment. I don't use it often enough, but I just keep it in the bottom of our deep freeze and dig it out when needed.


It's kind of small, so I only put in one liter of soda and 7 oz of sweetened condensed milk.


Then, I turned it on stir, and let it go for 30 minutes. Henry kept coming back to check on it.


After 30 minutes, it looked icy!


It was icy/soupy, but what homemade ice cream isn't? I dished it up.


Henry loved it and asked for seconds and thirds. After a bowl for Russ and me, too, I still had a few cups worth left that I put in the freezer. I'd love to try this with rootbeer!



No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.