bybmg: Happiness Project Update

Happiness Project Update

/
0 Comments
I have already started digging into my tossing/storing/organizing goal.

- My underwear drawer - I dumped it all out, got rid of some things, and neatly organized the rest. Will I continue to fold my underwear so neatly? Probably not, but it took about 5 minutes to put it in order, so I know I can accomplish it again quickly. And, no, I'm not posting pictures.

-I dug into a couple cupboards and closets. The local Facebook swap group is wonderful, and I've sold a lot of things in the past on there, so I added some goodies. I did, however, store them back in a cupboard together so that I can locate them easily. I commit that if things don't sell in two weeks, they're off to Goodwill.



I found 27, yes, 27 reusable shopping bags! I narrowed it down to just 7 to keep.

  I dug out the sleeping bags. I'm pretty sure we've never used them. Hope they find a great new home!

I also did the 10 minute tidy up last night before bed. I stayed up way too late, but I did it! (sticker for me!)

I walked at school on Friday for 10 minutes. I'm going to focus on doing this 5 days a week and see where it goes from there. I have an app on my phone that I can set workout goals with, so I set that goal in there (kind of like a sticker chart, but not as cool in my opinion).

I feel great about what I've accomplished so far. Let's hope I can continue with as much gusto as I've had the past two days!


No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.