bybmg: Goody Goody Giftswap

Goody Goody Giftswap

/
0 Comments
I heard about Goody Goody Giftswap via instagram. I thought it would be a fun way to give and meet someone new. I was paired up with Chelsea. It was fun shopping and making things for her! She expressed she likes nautical things, teal, and has two sweet little guys.

Here's what I sent her:


This fun scarf from The Printed Palette - I've seen many anchor scarves, but this was a fun twist on it that I hadn't seen before.


I made this pouch for her incorporating teal in the lining, zipper, and on the fabric. I feel like I always need another pouch.


I made some felt envelopes for her little guys, too. Pretend post office anyone? 




Chelsea's package to me arrived right on Christmas Eve. What sweet surprises! She's such a talented, creative, loving gal! A beautiful canvas, boot cuffs, crochet bowties for the boys, some sweets, a key fob (little did she know, I have the sunglasses case in this Thirty One print!), and a Bead for Life bracelet. I'm thinking the canvas will be a great testimony to add to my wall by my desk in my classroom.




No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.