bybmg: High Five for Friday

High Five for Friday

/
0 Comments
It's been a great week! If you're here for the first time, welcome. Take a look to your right at my social media links and some of my favorite posts. I'd love to connect with you. If you're a regular here, thanks for always being here. Two posts in one day. I couldn't resist. 




1. I got accepted to test out and publicize some Lego Juniors. Henry is going to be PUMPED.




2. I've been trying to be more purposeful about having some craft time this week. Darby Smart sent me some supplies to try out, and they resulted in this fun box where I hope to store some headbands or jewelry on my dresser. The numbers are meaningful anniversary and birth dates in our family.



3. We're trying to get back on the eat better train, which means limiting the carbs (which I am terrible at). After my food overload in NYC, I'm ready to get healthy. Bring on the roasted sweet potatoes!



4. My high school friend, Josh, and his fiancee used my felt envelopes to ask his nephew and nieces to be a part of his wedding day. What fun! He said they were running around playing post office afterward.




5. The weather in Iowa is finally feeling more like spring. 70* on Sunday! Yahoo!



Hope you had a great week! I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you stopped by!











No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.