bybmg: Thrifty Finds - Sleeveless Binge!

Thrifty Finds - Sleeveless Binge!

/
0 Comments

Extra time in summer = extra time to thrift!  My first successful thrifting trip of the summer was to a local Goodwill. It was a different store than I normally go to, and I found some wonderful things!  


These were added to my Summer Remix Challenge. 
White jean capris from Ann Klein - $4




I kind of went on a sleeveless top binge as you'll soon see! I actually added this one to the Summer Remix Challenge instead of one I had.
Merona - $3


Unknown brand - $3


Mustard colored skinnes have been on my wishlist for a while.  I found these at Thred Up for $12 shipped.  A.N.A. brand (P.S. If you sign up for Thred Up, you and I will both get $10 to spend!)


When I go to MN with the family, it's assumed I'll take a trip to Unique Thrift, the local thrift chain up there.  This trip was very successful! Black sleeveless Spence brand top - $4


Mossimo - $4


Mossimo (same top, different color!) - $4


Sonoma jean shorts - $6


I also found these cute little Converse for Wesley for $4!


And, a baseball jersey for Henry for $5!

What have you thrifted lately?  Are you inspired to head to Goodwill after seeing these awesome finds?







No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.