bybmg: Influenster Vitality VoxBox

Influenster Vitality VoxBox

/
0 Comments
I was so excited to get an email from Influenster letting me know I was in for another Vox Box! This is my fourth Vox Box from them since I've been a member. Influenster connects with companies whose items they include in the boxes.  I get the items for free in exchange for reviewing them.



This Vitality Vox Box contained:

Pure Leaf Unsweetened Iced Tea

I gave this a whirl one day for a drink at school instead of my usual soda.  I do like unsweetened tea, so I enjoyed it.  There wasn't anything special about it in my opinion, but it was a nice change from soda.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum

This is an anti-aging serum.  I know I need to get more into anti-aging stuff to keep my skin looking good.  I sometimes can barely remember to put on moisturizer, but I'm working on it.  This stuff costs $60 for an ounce.  I didn't get a full ounce, but I guess I should treasure it because I won't be seeing a full-size bottle in my cabinet any time soon.

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

I like to keep my private things private, so you won't hear much from me about these.  I usually use a different brand, but I'll give these a shot.

Softlips Cube

I remember carrying around the little skinny Softlips lip balms when I was younger.  I LOVED them.  Lately if I wear lip balm, it's been EOS, but I tried this one out, and it's nice.  I definitely will consider it when I'm in the market for some new lip balm.

First Degree Advanced Burn Cream

We haven't had any burns in our home lately, though this can even be used on things like razor burn.  I'm definitely keeping it in the band aid tub for when we need it. 

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies    

Pretty sure these are for people who work out....which I don't really do much of, but heck, I'll try them out. Maybe they'll give me a burst of energy for running around the playground with my kiddos. 

I do have some invites to Influenster if you're not currently a member and interested in being one.  Shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite! 





No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.