bybmg: Thrifty Finds: Steals

Thrifty Finds: Steals

/
1 Comments

Summer is over for me, and so is the prime time I have to go thrift shopping.  I have some amazing steals to share with you today.  Don't be too jealous! 


If you ever have a chance to go to Omaha like we did a few weeks ago, make sure you take a little time to stop in the Old Market area.  You'll find Reserve 99.  It's a Goodwill store where everything is 99 cents!




I loved their cute little displays. All of the trinkets and housewares were arranged by color. 


The wall behind the register was a work of art!  It was a display of donations covered in paint.  I especially loved spotting some classics like VHS tapes!


If you head here, be ready to spend some time, though.  With the cheap price tag comes some sifting.  The clothes were just randomly on racks with no organization whatsoever.  I guess you have to work for your deals!



I came out of the store spending a whopping $5.  Russ got a tie, I found Wesley's Halloween costume, my sister-in-law found a Toms flag for me, and I found this blazer.  It's a little out there, but for 99 cents, I couldn't turn it down.


I also found this green vintage skirt.  I didn't have time to try it on at the store, but it fits! Yay!  I can't wait to style it. 99 cents!!

I've also found a few other thrifty deals lately in a variety of places.


I got these Loft shorts from Thred Up for free with credit I got for sending them some of my old clothes.  I ordered two other items along with these shorts, but they didn't fit. Thred Up has an awesome return policy: free return shipping on any items within 30 days in the condition purchased, so back the other two items went.


This is the best of all. FREE!  Twice (another thrifting site I LOVE) has giveaways on their Facebook page all the time.  I entered, and I won this beautiful Michael Kohrs dress.  So many possibilities of how to style this.

Can we take a moment to just talk about giveaways quick?  I've won quite a few things over the past year, more than I should list off, because the IRS might come after me (kind of kidding, kind of not).  But I enter a LOT more than I win. Gotta play to win, friends, and you totally can!


Last, but not least, these beautiful Sonoma ankle pants.  I found these beauties at Goodwill for $3.50.  Navy is my new go-to color.

Also, this time I didn't include any of the great finds for the boys!  I'm building Henry's 5T wardrobe slowly for a few bucks at a time.

Have I convinced you to head to your local thrift shop or online thrift site yet?


1 comment:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.