bybmg: What I Wore Wednesday 8.20

What I Wore Wednesday 8.20

/
0 Comments
Here we are again for another What I Wore Wednesday.  I will confess that I've not taken all of my outfit photos on the day of wearing. Honestly, my favorite photo place (the light yellow wall in our sun room) is too dark in the mornings. We have to be out of the house a little after 7 am. I've been taking a lot of my outfit shots on the weekend. The great thing is, I dedicate just an hour to outfit planning and taking photos and I save a lot of time in the morning because I already know what I'm going to wear!  


This is my first day of school outfit.  Our school colors are purple and yellow, so I tried to wear a little purple.

Necklace: Lia Sophia
Top: thrifted
Belt: old
Skirt: LuLaRoe Madison
Shoes: old





When I found these pants at Goodwill, I just couldn't wait to wear them!  This outfit made me feel like a million bucks!

Necklace: Style This Life
Top: thrifted
Pants: thrifted Sonoma brand
Sandals: Sperry via Rue La La


Also, because our school's colors are purple and gold, you'll find me every Friday, trying to remix those colors with jeans. This was my first attempt at pattern mixing. Kinda fun!

Scarf: Wal-Mart
Top: LuLaRoe Irma
Jeans: Gap via Twice
Shoes: Converse


Did ya know I have terrible vision? I usually wear my contacts except at night.  I decided to try out glasses for the day since I just got a new pair.  

Glasses: Wal-Mart
Vest: DIY by me
Tank: Gap
Maxi: I forget but I shortened it
Sandals: Toms


I almost sent these sandals back, but they have been a staple in my closet!  I love them!

Tee: Old Navy
Necklace: Knot Just Bracelets
Skinnies: Gap
Sandals: Sperry via Rue La La



Top: thrifted Mossimo
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft via Twice
Shoes: Target Mossimo


Watch: Relic
Bracelet: Jane


Can I just say that dressing up for school is fun?!  I've been able to add a couple pieces  to my wardrobe lately with a little extra money because my etsy shop has been dong well.  Yay! I think I have a whole post of ideas for the Loft leopard pants!



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Midwest BloggersTucker Up, and Because Shanna Said So.

This post does contain referral links. Read my disclosure page for more details.




No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.