bybmg: High Five for Friday 10.31

High Five for Friday 10.31

/
0 Comments
First off, Happy Halloween!  If you want to check out what my boys are this year, yesterday's post gives you a glimpse.  This week's been a good week. 

{ONE}






Henry's preschool had a little pumpkin display.  I asked him what he wanted his pumpkin to be, and he said Ninja Turtle!  It was fun, for the most part, painting it.  I used masking tape to tape off the mask and mouth and then let him go to town painting it green.  After it dried, he helped paint the blue mask, then I finished off the eyes and mouth. He was thrilled with how it turned out!

{TWO}



I've done Jamberry nails before, but after misplacing the rice bag, and trying to use the blog drier (and waking Wesley up because of it), I broke down and bought the Jamberry heater.  It made applying them a breeze and they really look a lot better than they did with the other methods.  I just might become a Jamberry addict!

{THREE}

http://bybmg.blogspot.com/2014/10/because-baby-news-doesnt-thrill-everyone.html 

I put a lot of thought and heart into this post, and from the feedback I've gotten, it really hits home with a lot of women. I hope you'll give it a read if you haven't already. 

{FOUR}

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191445984/hand-stamped-aluminum-necklace?ref=shop_home_active_6 

I've had a few more custom orders rolling in this week, which always gets me excited!  My necklaces make great gifts for friends, grandmas, teachers, and more, and they start at just $5!  I also have a bracelet option in the works I can show you, too, if you're interested in that. Hop over to Etsy for the listing details and how to order.

{FIVE}


I really am trying to limit the new maternity items I buy, but I just couldn't resist this fun flannel from Old Navy. I think it will just be so cozy and great to wear though winter. I can even layer my navy puffer vest over it.  It was sold out, but I kept an eye on it, and it came back in stock. Yay!  I snatched it up right away so I didn't lose out on it again. Thank you Old Navy Super Cash for the discount!

How was your week?


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png 

The Diary of a Real Housewife 
Momfessionals





No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.