bybmg: High Five for Friday 11.21

High Five for Friday 11.21

/
0 Comments
This week has been simply uneventful, and I'm totally ok with that. I'm revving up for my last weekend of grad class for the semester. Lots of presentations to listen to! Since this week was so uneventful, I thought I'd dig up five fun Instagram photos from about year ago. Crazy how much can change in a year!


{ONE}


Wes and me at my in-law's last Thanksgiving!  Look at that sweet little face! Also, dang I was having a good hair day that day! I still regret chopping my hair.  I'm letting it grow again.


{TWO}


Driving home from Minneapolis for Thanksgiving. Those four hour trips are brutal. I usually end up squished in the back seat between the boys on long trips. I feel for people who have to drive further!

{THREE}


My boys!  The toys!

{FOUR}


Why did we stop having Henry do this? I really should just have him get out the Dirt Devil after dinner!

{FIVE}


Oh, my heart.  Hard to believe that next year we'll have one at this age again!

How was your week?


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png 
Momfessionals
 

 
 




No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.