bybmg: High Five for Friday 1.9

High Five for Friday 1.9

/
0 Comments
What a week, what a week!  I went back to work, we had a good amount of snow, and one day the high was -6!  Iowa winters, I tell ya!  It was a fabulous week, and here are just a few highlights!

{ONE}


I thought a fun way to end our Christmas break would be a trip to Build-A-Bear.  Henry had so much fun making his Spider-Man bear.  Wesley came home with a smaller (and cheaper) puppy that was already made.  I didn't think he'd miss making his own.


{TWO}


We didn't have school on Wednesday because of the extreme cold (high of -6*)!  Our boys' daycares were still open, however.  I know it sounds silly that we took them out in the extreme cold to daycare, but we were then able to spend the day finishing up the house. Russ painted a room, he stained the window sills that needed it, I fixed the tile in the laundry room, and I wiped down all of the cabinets.  We are officially ready to list, people!  This is so exciting!

{THREE}


Russ and I broke out the cribbage board this week after the boys went to bed.  It has been fun to just spend a little time together each night. 

{FOUR}


I'm declaring next week, Scarf Week on Instagram.  If you want to play along, wear a scarf one day or every day, and use the tag #scarfweek!  It's going to be fun!

{FIVE}


Thank you for all of you that linked up with Tuesday Talk!  There's still time to enter the giveaway over on that post!  Make sure to check out all the blogs that linked up. Such great reads!  If you didn't link up this week, I hope you will next week. 





No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.