bybmg: What I Wore Wednesday 1.28

What I Wore Wednesday 1.28

/
0 Comments
Things around her have been a little busy with the house stuff and illness, so I really didn't get time to take outfit shots last week. That's not an apology but more just a statement of fact if you're wondering why I have so few to share!  Back on track this week!  I think I mentioned before that I packed up part of my closet in the house staging process. Well, it's still hanging out in the garage somewhere, but I realize I still have enough to wear. You may just see a few tops more frequently.  It's good for me and challenges my creativity!  Hope you're having a wonderful week!

See Saturday's look here.


Sunday: 

Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Liz Lange Maternity
Skinnies: Old Navy Maternity
Flats: Target



Monday: 

Cardigan: Gap
Necklace: NY & Co
Dress: LuLaRoe
Belt: old
Tights: Forever 21
Booties: Dolce Vita via eBay

Tuesday: 

Scarf: Jamie
Top: LuLaRoe
Bracelets: IF Only Pretty and Groop Dealz
Skinnies: Old Navy Maternity
Flats: thrifted BCBG





  





No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.