bybmg: High Five for Friday 2.6

High Five for Friday 2.6

/
0 Comments
Happy Friday! I hope you've had a fabulous week!

{ONE}

 



I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was chosen to be a brand ambassador for FleurtyBands!  Well, today you get the first benefit of that with an exclusive discount code just for followers of ambassadors!  Use the code: AMBASSADORLOVE20 for a 20% off your FleurtyBands purchase today through Sunday!


{TWO}


Henry turned 5 on Saturday and we had his party, too.  It was so fun!  Hard to believe my oldest is 5!

{THREE}



Russ's parents took the boys to a hotel with a small water park Saturday night, so Russ and I had a date night.  We went out to eat and did a little furniture shopping for the new house!

{FOUR}



 I mentioned on Wednesday that we got a foot of snow!  The great thing about it was it wasn't super cold, so the boys got to play outside. Henry got some snow markers for Christmas, so those got a work out, too! 


Hot chocolate was very needed afterwards, and Henry enjoyed it in the new mug he got for his birthday.

{FIVE}


I guest posted over at Stephanie's blog with some inspiring words for new bloggers. I think any blogger could benefit from reading it!




Momfessionals






No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.