bybmg: Tuesday Talk: Designer Jewelry on a Budget

Tuesday Talk: Designer Jewelry on a Budget

/
0 Comments



Rocksbox. If you've been around the fashion blogger world, you've probably heard about it. If you haven't, well now you have! Check out a way to get a month for free at the end of the post.



Rocksbox is a jewelry rental service. For the $19/month fee, you get a box with three designer jewelry pieces sent to you in the mail. Shipping to and from the company is included in the monthly fee, and you can send the boxes back and forth as much as you like. In other words you aren't limited to just one box a month. 




When you begin the service, you fill out a style survey. You can also add specific pieces to your wishlist or write notes to your jewelry stylist about what you would like. I requested a Kendra Scott piece, and my wish was granted! Each month you also get $10 in credit to use toward purchasing a piece your box. 

Necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are all available. I don't wear earrings a ton lately, so I requested mostly necklaces and bracelets. In my first box, I received three necklaces.

Have no fear, the jewelry is cleaned and sanitized between each use, so it comes to you looking like new!


Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace in Ivory Mother of Pearl (retails for $50)

I was so excited to get this piece!  With the insider pricing plus $10 discount, I can snag it for just $30. I love the look of this necklace and I think I will wear it a lot. I'm sooooo thinking I'll keep it. What do you think? Should I?


Wanderlust + Co Frame Circle Crystal Gold Necklace (retails for $35)

This necklace is so dainty and beautiful. I wasn't able to capture the best picture of it, but if you go here, you can see it a little better. I will definitely wear it, but I don't think it's something I will keep. 


Perry Street Olivia Necklace (retails for $75)

This one is a beautiful statement piece. I can't wait to wear it to church! I don't plan to keep it since I can't drop that much money on a piece I wouldn't wear a ton right now, but it is beautiful, and I may request it again in a box in the future. 

I'll be wearing these pieces in the next week or two, so make sure to stop back and see how I style them! 

If you want to give Rocksbox a whirl, you can try it for a month free by using my referral code: BECKYBFF100


Garay Treasures


Now for the Tuesday Talk link up!

Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - BYBMG ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things

We have a Tuesday Talk Pinterest Board!  Feel free to follow it for some of our favorite posts!


Grab a button! 

bybmg




No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.