bybmg: Love & Hate 8.3

Love & Hate 8.3

/
0 Comments


These little get to know you posts get me every time. Thank you Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls, Jamie from Cocktails and Carseats, and Michelle from Grammie Time for inviting me to play along. Today I'm sharing 10 things I love and 10 things I hate (or disklike ;))!



{LOVE}

1// My boys! God has blessed me with the best husband ever and three amazing boys! Superheros, Nerf guns, farts, Legos, and dirt. I'm all in.

2//  My parents, in-laws, and siblings. My boys have the most loving and sacrificial grandparents. I'm lucky to have a good relationship with everyone. I know not everyone has family like that.

3// My friends. I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. Multiple people checked in on me while Russ was out of town and so many showered us with blessings after Calvin was born.

4// Paper to-do and shopping lists. There's just something about writing things down and crossing them off.

5// Online shopping. Amazon, Old Navy, and I are BFFs! And it's even better to get money back for shopping online through Ebates!

6// A fresh pedicure. My friend and I have committed to getting a pedi the first Friday of each month.

7// Going to the mall or Target by myself. Ahhhhh peaceful.

8// Bic .9 mm mechanical pencils, Papermate Flair pens, Sharpies, and Post-its. Name brand only. I'm a slight school supply snob.

9// Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Coke from the fountain. Diet Pepsi will not do!

10// Anything and everything pumpkin. Any time of the year. I feel like I've mentioned this before in a post or two, but it cannot be understated.

{HATE}

- disclaimer -
Hate is such a strong word. Can we say I dislike these things? Love More, Hate Less, right?

1// Being cold. Thank you heated blanket and attached garage.

2// When people ask if we will try for a girl or if I'm sad I don't have a girl. Seriously. Just stop it already.

3// Pickles, mustard, olives, onion. Ick.

4// Opinions or information that people share on Facebook that is unnecessary. While we're at it, I'll add in vague status updates fishing for a, "What's wrong?" comment.

5// Loop giveaways on Instagram. There. I said it out loud.

6// Melted chocolate, melted popsicle, sticky messes.

7// The attitudes of snarky customer service people. Let's add waiting on hold, too.

8// Procrastinating boys before bedtime. No you may not have a snack after you brushed your teeth and are climbing into bed!

9// Putting away laundry. I'll fold it all you want, but putting it away can be such a pain! I feel like we have a bajillion piles. Short sleeved onesies, rompers, pajamas, church shirts, tee shirts, tank tops, work out shorts, normal shorts.

10//  Buying clothes at full price. I'm a sale shopper to the max!


I feel like a lot of bloggers I know have already been tagged with this, so if you haven't, I tag you!


No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.