bybmg: High Five for Friday 9.25

High Five for Friday 9.25

/
0 Comments
We meet again, Friday! Today you don't seem as sweet since I'm going to be in grad class all weekend, but Sunday will be cherished! This week has been a little crazy but good!

{ONE}


Sweet Calvin had his 4 month check (at 4 1/2 months) and he's growing well! Over 17 lbs! His shots were a little rough on him, so I stayed home with him the following day. More baby snuggles? I'm not complaining.


{TWO}



NOT ME!! Did I scare you? But, a couple of my very good friends have recently found out they are pregnant! I am thrilled! Yay other people having babies!

{THREE}


I got my latest Rocksbox. Such fun pieces. I love the cuff! Have you tried Rocksbox yet? Use code: beckybff100 to get your first month free!

{FOUR}


Henry took some sticky notes and was labeling things around the house. Can you figure out what this one says? It's on the door to Calvin's room.


{FIVE}


Pumpkin spice everything!  This week I had pumpkin spice Oreos, a bottled pumpkin spice Frappuccino, pumpkin spice Chobani AND got a pumpkin spice body scrub. I may be obsessed. Now I need to get to Wal-Mart to get the Pumpkin Spice Life mug I've seen everyone posting on Instagram!

Happy Weekend!



Momfessionals


No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.