bybmg: High Five for Friday 10.2

High Five for Friday 10.2

/
0 Comments
It has been a week. And I feel like I have nothing to share. It wasn't a bad week, but there just weren't a ton of "wow, I should really share that with my readers," moments. So, today I'm leaving you with a few links to go venture out and enjoy!

{1}

These brownie cupcakes for Halloween are calling my name. Brownie. cupcakes. No, they aren't pumpkin, but they look tasty.

{2}

I couldn't not share something pumpkin though. This easy pumpkin pie cake looks absolutely scrumptious!

{3}

These salt dough beads would be totally fun to make!

{4}

I'm feeling pretty tired lately. Lisa's prayer for a weary mother are words I need to hear.

{5}





By the way, Della did a review of Jamberry Nails she got from me, and she's giving away a set. The giveaway ends today, so hop over and enter!

Happy Friday!






Momfessionals


No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.