bybmg: Wreath Christmas Card Holder

Wreath Christmas Card Holder

/
0 Comments



We moved in March, so decorating for Christmas has been a new experience in our new space. I used to hang out Christmas cards on our cupboards, but this year I wanted to try something different. I also wanted to include the boys in some way. I came up with just the right project!



I had all of the supplies for this project already on hand.  I pulled some paint colors out of my stash that I thought would go with our Christmas decor. I had the clothes pins on hand, too. If you're ever looking for clothes pins, Dollar Tree has a nice sized pack.


I gave each of our boys a plate with the colors on them.



Then I put them to work painting the clothes pins. 


The end result was quite the variety. I just had them paint all I had though I didn't end up using them all. 


I had a basic green wreath in my Christmas decorations. I started to attach the clothes pins to the wreath with my hot glue gun, spacing them out evenly.


I kept going until I was satisfied with how it looked. I didn't want them too close or too sparse.


 I hung it on our coat closet door with a wreath hanger. I only have one Christmas card so far, so I just pinned on colorful envelopes to show you how it will look when it's full of cheerful cards! I love how it turned out, and more so that the boys played a part in making this decoration I will bring out year after year.

How do you display your Christmas cards?




Now for this week's link up!

Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - bybmg ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things

We have a Tuesday Talk Pinterest Board!  Feel free to follow it for some of our favorite posts!



Grab a button! 

bybmg









No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.