bybmg: Cookie Swap: Cake Mix Cookies

Cookie Swap: Cake Mix Cookies

/
0 Comments
I'm all about easy when it comes to baking. I don't keep a super deep pantry, so making sure I have all the ingredients can sometimes be daunting.

Today, Cake Mix Cookies. Super easy and just a couple ingredients.


See, just a couple things! It's easy and quick!



Wesley helped me make these. Though I am not quite to the point with him that he can crack the eggs, he did pour in the oil.


Calvin was watching nearby, too. Henry was hanging out downstairs having some one-on-one time with Russ.


The batter is oh, so tempting to eat. I had a spoonful or two and I didn't get e coli. ;)


Wes also helped scoop the batter onto the baking stone. I love my cookie scoop!


One important reminder is preheat the oven. I totally didn't, and the first batch too forever. 


The finished product was oh so good, I had to snag one right away. The recipe ends up making about two dozen.


Easy. Yummy. I usually keep a spare cake mix in the pantry just for this recipe.


Ingredients:
1 cake mix (you can use most any flavor)
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Makes 2 dozen

Preheat the oven to 350*.

Mix all your ingredients together.

Spoon out on a cookie sheet and bake for 4-10 minutes. 

Let them cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!


Now, go check out some other wonderful recipes! 



Michelle - Grammie Time // Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls // Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things // Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me // Christina - Waltzing In Beauty // Becky - BYBMG //  Lauren - Simply Free // Sarah - Abiding In Grace // Keri - Living In This Season // Laura - Life Is Beautiful // Jess & Katie - Sweet Little Ones // Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Now, for the Tuesday Talk link up!




Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Lauren - Simply Free ~  Becky - BYBMG
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me




No comments:

Impact-Site-Verification: 574454573. Powered by Blogger.